STANDARDS OF PRACTICE
- No more than 7 consecutive examinations will be administered in a 24 hour period.
- Acquaintance Test will be performed on every examinee at least once every 6 months.
- Each completed polygraph examination consists of a pre-test, in test and post test phase.
- Sufficient physiological data to be collected (ie. Minimum of 3 charts)
- All test data will be retained for a period no less than 3 years.
- Test data in the form of PF Files to be presented within 24 hours on request for QC / review to Director: Ethics and Standards.